GMOD aavlen's gmod application

Discussion in 'Archived Garry's Mod Applications' started by Aavlen, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Aavlen

Aavlen Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on server: gmod
    • In-game name: Aavlen
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): n/a
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198041016715
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): Aavlen#2463
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 0
    • Why you think you should be admin: Having experience with SCP moderation, and the fact that SCP is sort of dead, I believe I should attempt moderating the Gmod server(s). I'd like to make sure everyone follows the rules; especially on a gamemode like TTT.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: RDM. If an innocent or detective run around RDMing everyone they see, they would be punished. I don't know all of the Gmod commands, but I believe slaying them (or future slaying) would be a just answer.
      • Scenario 2: Group RDM (Discombob/grenade). If someone throws the ultra-powerful discombob or general grenades to try and kill as many people as possible, I'd instantly slay them and possibly ban them.
      • Scenario 3: General Toxicity. TTT can cause a lot of people to become angry and frustrated with others. If the toxicity continues despite multiple warnings, and if it brings someone to RDM, a punishment would be in order.