SCP:SL Asreal's SCP:SL Admin Application

AsrealWash

Registered
  • Applying for admin on server: SCP Secret Laboratory
  • In-game name: Asreal
  • Steam ID 64 (Link to http://www.steamid.io/): 76561198146877443
  • Discord ID (name and hashtag): Asreal#2911 or Asreal#5417
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 13
  • Why you think you should be admin: I am coming back after a little time away, leaving for a more personal matter, but I was told that I was welcome back at anytime, so since that spell has passed. I have prior experience being apart of Craz's team back when I was here with Unigamia. I still have a lot of experience with the game and how staffing works, along with a lot of knowledge to still be able to spread around with all the different scenarios that people have run across in nowadays updated game. There are still spots where staff members can't/aren't online and I want to come back to help fill those times if most possible.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: When Mass TKing Is Happening On A Server That Doesn't Allow That Like MEMES, I would first warn if they didn't know that tking wasn't allowed (only if it was one or two), then would proceed to punishment on next offense, or if mass then I would go straight to a banable offense for disobeying server rules.
    • Scenario 2: When The Elevator Is Broken (Glitch that has been happening as of recent) I would teleport or try to figure out what is wrong to see if I can fix it in game, if not then either help escalate the round or restart the round entirely.
    • Scenario 3: When Someone Claims A Report On Someone Being Highly Racist/Offensive To Multiple People On The Server ( Is Reported Or Caught In Action). I would pull them into a sit and warn them first and if the actions continue forth then further actions like jailing/kicking/or banning will apply.

Last edited: