Droideka Momo

Registered
Servers you play on the most: RP# 3 Memes #4 and ERP #2
In-game name: |UGA| Blighted
Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A
Steam ID 64: 76561198070675702
Discord ID (handle and ID): BlightedRadiance#5568 474317740862210048
How many people have you invited to the server: 1
Why you think you should be admin: I wish to become an admin to help ensure that the servers are active and well moderated, which will help create an environment of fun for everybody, and one that will see rule breakers solely on our servers to create chaos punished. I also wish to help the servers activity reach high amounts, while creating an appealing environment to newcomers to our servers.
Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
  • Scenario 1: Ear-rape - I would use my moderator to warn and mute people who are ear raping for the sole purpose of being annoying. I would first warn the person ear raping to stop, and if they continue to do so I would give them a mute, as they are simply creating unneeded sound which is annoying to everybody else.
  • Scenario 2: Team killers - I would use my moderator to warn people who are team killing, as it makes the game far less fun and nobody enjoys people who like to team kill and make the game less fun for others. If it was an elevator grenade, I would immediately ban the person responsible for at least 3 days. If it isn't, I would warn the person and ensure they do not continue to team kill.
  • Scenario 3: Hackers - I would use my moderator permissions to record the authentications of hackers while hiding my mod tag, so I can record evidence of them hacking and ban them permanently while submitting their token to a higher authority such as a global moderator. Hackers make the game far worse for everybody and it is simply unfun when they are around for us.

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
To my knowledge the Supermods have already decided trials, so I can't guarantee you'll get into this trial wave.

My previous message violated our Bylaws, so I had to edit it.

Last edited: