SCP:SL cat snack's SCP:SL mod application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by novocaine, Dec 20, 2019.

1. novocaine

novocaine Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP/MEMES
    • In-game name: 「cat snack」
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): The Red Panda Prince (currently The Red Panda Elf due to holidays)
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): cat snack#6577
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
    • Why you think you should be admin: I've been playing for a while and with prior experience, and with a few suggestions from others, I decided to apply. I think that I can be useful to keep things organised when others aren't because I tend to like order so that I don't get a headache from being in a starting lobby. I also know the pain of getting teamkilled over and over without anything happening about it for a few rounds so I wanted to be able to stop that from happening. I also think I would be a good admin because I have a general sense of how to moderate, since I have done it before on another SCP:SL server, and moderate on one discord while I own another.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Simple one being if that there's an afk. If it's a person, simply despawn them, and spawn myself as their class if their class has any items to drop those items.
      • Scenario 2: If there is a teamkiller, have a sit with them while in tutorial. If they admit it was an accident and the victim agrees, then it's a warning. If they did it on purpose, or the victim and witnesses say it wasn't an accident, then they will be punished according to however many they've TK'd.
      • Scenario 3: If there is a reported person being disrespectful, find proof of this. If the proof is solid enough to warrant a punishment, get on and interrogate the person, and punish them accordingly.

2. The Red Panda Prince

The Red Panda Prince Planetary Ensign

I am sponsoring Cat snack. Good application.