SCP:SL Cheesewall's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Archived SCP:SL Applications' started by Cheesewall, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Cheesewall

Cheesewall Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: RP, ERP, and Memesters. (I play on ERP the most when events are happening)
    In-game name: Cheesewall (Noob)
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Nobody Atm
    Steam ID 64: 76561198130963319

Discord ID: Wallcheese#6313

How many people have you invited to the server: 3 people

Why you think you should be admin: I've been playing on the server for the a long time, and I've had a lot of experience with servers, and I think I would be good for the server. I would like to help people who are in need, and I need the ability to do so, so I want to be staff. Overall, I think I would be a good fit to the server.

Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    Scenario 1: When somebody is hacking, cheating, exploiting, or using a glitch as an unfair advantage to stall the game, annoy players, break the rules, etc.
    Scenario 2: When somebody is being Racist, Sexist, calling someone a slur, making fun of someone's voice, or being disrespectful to players on the server.
    Scenario 3: The next scenario does not apply to Memesters (Anarchy) - If somebody is trying to prevent a teammate from surviving, like a chaos trying to get an scp to kill a d class, or SCP-079 killing another scp with a tesla gate, I would take action action immediately, warning them the first time, another warn, the next time, a kick with a ban after they do it again, or an immediate ban.

2. Columbus

Columbus Planetary Ensign

You've literally only sent 7 messages in the discord and you're last message was literally in June of this summer and you're not even a Planetary Ensign, so this admin application is invalid since you're not apart of this community and it looks like you only want power.

3. Cheesewall

You see, here's the thing. I would be very active in the discord as a moderator and I actually had work for a very long time, thank you very much. I took a long break from SCP, but I used to play on their servers a lot, and I've gotten back to it. Not really much has changed, so I know a lot about it. I am apart of this community, I have participated in events, I've made players happy, I've gave people a laugh, I don't want power, I want to help people, and apparently you don't know what I want to do with mod because I'm not the power-hungry guy you think I am. I made this mod application to help people out. If I was a mod for the server I would be way more active, as active as I was before the break. The reason why is I find no reason to be on the server if I can't do what I wanted to do, and that's help people, so being mod makes me feel like I have a purpose. It doesn't matter what I've done on Discord because that was when I didn't have mod. If I did have mod, I would be on the Discord way more. Since I'm a player, I stay on the server, and I play on there.

4. Columbus

then join the voice chat's, talk in #scp-general-discussion and don't fucking make a mod application when you're not even a fucking planetary ensign yet lmao, you're not even qualified for moderator yet too. Are you in high school?

5. Cheesewall

Well, actually, I have something about your response that makes no sense. You said the only reason why it is denied is because I'm not apart of this community which is wrong, and I only want power, which is... Wrong. So honestly, it doesn't make sense for you to be defending your statement, when you didn't explain it all that well. To be honest, the only reason why I sent a reply was to contradict you saying that I was so-called power-hungry and didn't care about the community, which is a lie. If you were to say that I wasn't old enough, I literally would've just called it a day.

6. Columbus

If you are this "mature" and part with this community why didn't you make an account on here sooner? I didn't really know that you were always playing on memes or rp or anarchy or any other server. Because you rarely talk in discord, and that's really the only way to get a sponsor in this community where's it's so easy to get mod now a days and I fucking hate it. If you were to be more active in the discord than I wouldn't have commented on this mod application, but seeing how inactive you are in discord, I thought I would take it into my own hands and shut this application down and you defended yourself. So all I am saying is to just be active in discord and don't be a dodgy guy. You still haven't answered my question too if you are in high school or not.

7. Cheesewall

Well, I'm going to be honest with you, I'm only in 8th grade. I'm going in to high school next year (2020) That's why when you commented on being in high school, I gave up with my application, and I thought I should just try again next year, with more activity in the discord, and with barely any breaks. Oh, and about the account thing, I joined the discord a while after I joined in the server, and I joined it for fun then, but I didn't realize how important it was outside of the game, and I didn't think too much of the website, but I realized now that if I wanted to be a mod, I would have to do a lot of things outside of the game, and I made an application. The only reason I defended myself when you declined was because I didn't want to be thought as some power-hungry teen trying to get mod on a server, I wanted to be thought as someone who had a decent reputation. I defended myself because of the way you described how I felt about the community and mod itself.

8. Columbus

Well, I appreciate you being honest with me. All I mostly wanted was just you to be more active in the discord and who knows, you might actually be a reputable person and you might actually have people willing to lend you a sponsor. But only you and time will tell.

9. Cheesewall

I'm going to keep this application invalid for a while.