Minecraft Clashknight90's Minecraft Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Clashknight90, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Clashknight90

Clashknight90 Planetary Ensign

• Have you moderated a Minecraft CraftBukkit/Spigot server before? Nope. But I’m more than willing to learn on how to moderate on the minecraft servers since now that I have 3 weeks off from school.
    • Minecraft Handle: Clashknight90
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Clashknight90#8422 and 413962060267782164
    • Why you think you should be admin: I think I should be admin because i am a trusted UGA Member and well known in the community also. I am also a mod in a different Sovereignty in UGA. I am willing to learn things and help out the community for minecraft. I am also willing to help out also. I also have been playing on the new Vanilla Snapshot server and plan on playing on it for awhile.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: I can help settle arguments and conflicts that happen on the server and I can stop the argument and make sure everyone calms down.
      • Scenario 2: If someone decides to break the rules on the server, I would go to talk to them and explain them the rules and tell them not to do it again. If they did it again I would ban them according to the severity on what they did.
      • Scenario 3: If someone is new to the minecraft server on UGA. I can help them understand the rules of the server. If they still need to talk to me, I can tell them to hop in the vc for more information if needed.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Dr. Jack Bright likes this.
  2. Dr. Jack Bright

Dr. Jack Bright Planetary Ensign