SCP:SL Clashknight90's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Clashknight90, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Clashknight90

Clashknight90 Planetary Ensign

Applying for admin on server: SCP: SL
    In-game name: Clashknight90
    Steam ID:76561198155223996
    Name of the admin that sponsored you to become admin/mod: BobZecomarde
    Discord ID: Clashknight90#8422
    How many people have you invited to the server: I have invited 3 people to the server.
    Why do you think you should be admin: I want to play the game with fun as a community too, I want to make the rules are in check and make sure people are doing the right things and being nice. I want to make the community to be more enjoyable for everyone else including the new people who just started and hoping to have a good time with friends and make new friends on the way too in this community.
    Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1:f If a person decides to start team killing people and shooting them, I would tell not to tk and not do it again and I would warn them and but if they decided they want to do it. I would ban them for one day if they get up to 3 tks unless it was mass tk.
    • Scenario 2: If someone starts using racism or starts bullying at someone, then I would tell them to stop doing that but if they decide to keep going until 3 warnings then I would ban them.
    • Scenario 3: If someone was hacking or multiple people on different servers too., I would first put myself in overwatch after I die if i was playing I would put myself in tutorial mode and then watch the "hacker" to collect evidence to see if they are actually were actually hacking if the evidence is that he was hacking I would ban them and get a mod that is higher than me to proceed to length the ban if need so.
    The mod app below is the correct one

And as always keep your stick on the ice

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. Clashknight90

Clashknight90 Planetary Ensign

Applying for admin on server: SCP: SL
    In-game name: Clashknight90
    Steam ID:76561198155223996
    Name of the admin that sponsored you to become admin/mod: BobZeComarde
    Discord ID: Clashknight90#8422
    How many people have you invited to the server: I have invited 3 people to the server.
    Why do you think you should be admin: I want to play the game and have fun with the players and mods too. I want to make the rules are in check and make sure people are doing the right things and being nice.I play on SCP: SL for atleast 4 hours and I’m on discord for most of day to interact with the server and etc. I want to make the community to be more enjoyable for everyone else including the new people who just started and hoping to have a good time with friends and make new friends on the way too in this community. The servers I mostly play on is Rp and memes, I’m starting to play on more servers too.
    Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Team Killing. If a person decides to start team killing people and shooting them, I would tell not to tk and not do it again and I would warn them and but if they decided they want to do it. I would ban them for one day if they get up to 3 tks unless it was mass tk.
    • Scenario 2: Racism or Bullying. If someone starts using racism or starts bullying at someone, then I would tell them to stop doing that but if they decide to keep going until 3 warnings then I would ban them.
    • Scenario 3: Hacking. If someone was hacking or multiple people on different servers too., I would first put myself in overwatch after I die if i was playing I would put myself in tutorial mode and then watch the "hacker" to collect evidence to see if they are actually were actually hacking if the evidence is that he was hacking, I would ban them.
    And as always keep your stick on the ice

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  3. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

To all mods that are deciding on whether or not to respond——

+rep for me. I’ve helped him through the processes of becoming a mod and it seems like he will be here for the long run. I will decide whether or not to sponsor him but for now, I haven’t made my final decision.

Clashknight90 likes this.
  4. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

I am sponsoring Clashknight and any negative thoughts should be dm’d to me

Clashknight90 likes this.