Connor's mod application SCP SL

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by (Friendly to SCPS) Connor, Mar 10, 2020.

1. (Friendly to SCPS) Connor

(Friendly to SCPS) Connor Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: MEMES SCP SL
    in-game name (Friendly to SCPS) Connor
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): none
    Steam ID 64: 76561198131476069
    Discord ID (handle and ID): Connor From Breach#4174
    How many people have you invited to the server: 0
    Why you think you should be admin: The way I've seen this server act. Before you had multiple teamkills and multiple elevator teamkills, to be honest I have a lot of experience with admins not doing their jobs. This is why I want to apply to help everyway I can.
    Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    Scenario 1: If a person throws a gernade in the elevator and kills multiple people I would ask who did it in voice chat and talk to the person who done it if they dont respond i would ban them
    Scenario 2: "Teamkill" I would first question the person who has been teamkilled to tell me the person who teamkilled them, then get the person in a sit to ask why they did it. if they were shooting a scp and killed that same person who complain that teamkill is called crossfire if you get in the way you can be killed by a team mate.
    Scenario 3: Micspam oh boy lets see. first i would tell that person to stop if they dont i would mute them about like 3 rounds. if they stop win win if they dont 6 round mute if they dont temp ban maybe 1 day or 30 minute's

Dr. Jack Bright likes this.