Not open for further replies.

Curious George

Planetary Ensign
  • I play in 2 servers mostly [RP] server 3 and [Memes] server 4
  • In-game name: Curious George
  • Steam ID 64: <76561199063486455 >
  • Discord ID (Midnight☾#0087):
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 3
  • Why you think you should be admin: I'm constantly on the UniGamia servers and I just subbed to the patreon and I'm pretty much devoted to improve the servers in SCP Secret Labatory.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Nine Tailed Fox is spawn and a lieutenant throws a grenade killing the whole squad with no scp being around therefore needing a meet in tutorial.
    • Scenario 2: 2 security guards kill a d-class for not cooperating and he drops a 05 card one of the guards pick up the card the other one kits mad and tks therefore sending him to tutorial.
    • Scenario 3: Someone is in intercom room and is blasting high pitch sounds on the intercom which means u know it tutorial.
    • I am now a planetary ensign

Last edited:

Ronald McDonald

Planetary Ensign
Hey ik im not one of the people that needs to look at these but i think you might wanna change the thread title to the appropriate name

<YOUR NAME HERE> SCP:SL MODERATOR APPLICATION

just so if someones say looking for mc mods they dont look at this and it be a SCPSL Mod app. Just a nice thing to have.

BobZeComrade

Interstellar Commandant
Thank you for saying that. As a mod, I also ask you to get to know our DISCORD SERVER which you must join. Take a look at the requirements before you apply next time.

Curious George

Planetary Ensign
Thank you for saying that. As a mod, I also ask you to get to know our DISCORD SERVER which you must join. Take a look at the requirements before you apply next time.
I'm sorry about that and yes I'm trying to improve on being more active and getting know it better sorry about all this.

Free Juicebox

Interstellar Commandant
Hello, Unfortunately you didn't meet 1 or more of the requirements to become a moderator.
- Not Planetary Ensign

Once you meet these requirements you may make a re-application or update this thread if it hasn't been archived.
The next trial wave will likely be November 6th, I hope to see you then!
Closing this application as it is old and you have a new one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.