SCP:SL David D.'s Admin Application (Sponsored)

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by David D., Sep 22, 2019.

1. David D.

David D. Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Memes Server
    • In-game name: David D. 5D-109
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Juicebox
    • Steam ID 64: <11000011293f784>
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): @David D. 5D-109#1684
    • How many people have you invited to the server: Around 2 or 3
    • Why you think you should be admin: I would like to become a part of the moderation team essentially on the grounds that I love this game and as I would like to think, the memes server is the best way to play it. However, sometimes there are seemingly insignificant things that hinder the fun like team killers or individuals who bully or belittle other people and make the overall game experience bad. Then there are the mic spammers, who also ruin the fun side of things whilst playing the game. And with that being said, I'm playing most of the day for a few hours on the weekdays, and up to six hours on the weekends, one hour after another. Keeping that in mind, I know that I could actually assist in those circumstances, such as being on the servers for a prolonged amount of time, appropriately moderating and ensuring that the game experience for everyone on the server is great. Additionally, I believe I have a good amount of understanding and experience on the Univeral Gaming servers within SCP: SL, especially the memes server, since I should have around close to 50+ hours on that server and close to 150+ hours on the game itself.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1:Team killers are one example, I would do the obvious things in terms of punishing the individual. After one kill, I would teleport them to me and give them a warning and in the event that it proceeds, I would issue a 1-day ban.
      • Scenario 2: Another example would be in cases of bullying, harassing or mic spamming. I would most likely, depending on the server and circumstance, advise the individuals involved to stop and give them warnings. If the problem proceeds past that, then a temporary ban will most likely be assigned, or a server mute might be issued as well on the off chance that they don't stop.
      • Scenario 3:Another good example would be that I would attempt to ensure everybody is having a good time and keeping the rules enforced in all servers.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  2. Free Juicebox

Free Juicebox Planetary Ensign

"I'd say there's potential." (All Star 0:35) - I'd sponsor him