Dj BONELESS's SCP:SL Application

BONLESS JUKEBOX

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: Just Unigamia
  • In-game name: |UGA|Dj BONELESS
  • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198239924446
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Dj BONELESS#3283 385598153874735114
  • How many people have you invited to the server: None, this is the only server I play on.
  • How many in-game hours do you have: 433.1 hours at the time of writing this
  • Why you think you should be admin: This server has been a consistent source of fun for over a year, I honestly don't know why I didn't apply sooner. This is the only server I've actually enjoyed spending time in, where the players aren't salty cunts (mostly) and the staff aren't corrupt, stuck-up assholes; it even helped me push through some of my social anxiety. I just want to make sure that everyone else who joins has a similar experience to mine and enjoys the time they spend here, and I figure the best way to do that is to apply for mod.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: If I catch someone violating a rule in-game, I will inform the other moderators in the Discord VC and deal with the situation appropriately, trying to minimize the impact it might have on other player's experiences.
    • Scenario 2: If someone is suspected of cheating or hacking, I will inform the other admins in VC and monitor the player until enough proof is gathered for us to make a decision.
    • Scenario 3: I will use my status as a moderator to diffuse any volatile arguments that could lead to potential drama. (echo chambers, targeting, harassment, etc.)
(I'll also report any game-breaking bugs and try my best to deal with technical issues, but I'm not too experienced with that sort of thing.)

Last edited: