Dolphinz Parsec thing

Dolphinz

Sector Supervisor
  • Your Name: Dolphinz#0126
  • Your Join Date: March 20th, 2020
  • Your Last Promotion/Demotion Date: May 21, 2021
  • Do you attend Community Night or attend Event/Game Nights for any Clubs: I have joined many community nights, and I have also joined a number of NAA community nights.
  • How often do you attend the above Community Nights or Event/Game Nights?: I join community nights regularly now that I have more flexibility. I was also consistently active in NAA community nights, before the club was yeeted into hell.
  • What would you do if you had too many people for the game currently being played for Community/Game Night? Poll the current call. Get a general consensus of the group, and then split into another game. I have done this before and hosted Gartic Phone when there were too many people.
  • Name three ways in which you would host or have hosted Community Night/Weeknight Events:
    • Example 1: As stated above, I would assist in dividing up game groups during community nights if there are too many people
    • Example 2: Host events on my own prerogative, whether it would be a game night or a community night
    • Example 3: Distribute community points after rounds