SCP:SL DotSpecific's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotSpecific

Registered
  • Applying for admin on server:SCP:SL #2 and #3 (RP and ERP)
  • In-game name: DotSpecific
  • Name of the moderator (older than 30 days) sponsoring you: Craz
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198149941372
  • Discord ID: DotSpecific#6240
  • How many people have you invited to the server: Attempted to get to friends into the game (on the breach server) but they haven't played again after one game
  • Why you think you should be admin: I think that when someone comes in and ruins other people's fun then that's just wrong and they don't deserve the privilege of being able to play with those people who may only get those few hours to play the game they want. Also it's not at all good when you're able to sit at a computer all day trying to belittle other people just because they like to play games, you're behind a screen, and a fake name(not that I'm saying it's good to do it in rl either) thinking that you won't get any sort of punishment at all
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: The obvious one which is when people are hacking on the server or threatening the integrity of the server itself, I would ban him myself and then tell someone in a higher position then me about it hoping they can relay the message as well.
    • Scenario 2: Relating to why I think I should be an admin is When someone is ruining other people's fun then I would warn them up to 2 times and kick him a third time.
    • Scenario 3: If someone is abusing glitches not for entertainment, but for the sake of them winning then once again I would warn the up to 2 times of doing it and then start with a short ban and add more time every consecutive infringement.

Last edited:

Jean

System Lieutenant
the Sponsor System should be back up because of the Super Moderators
the Super Moderators are
Jean Discord is <SCP News-Jean
Budda Discord is <Budda Kream
Corgi Discord is <11 Corgis on a Computer

DotSpecific

Registered
I going to change everything I just said and say instead

Okay, I'll post it in "join-unigamia" if that's okay so that I don't @ him