- - Servers you play on the most: ERP #2, RP #3, Memes #4.
- Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A
- In-game name: |UGA| Dr. Unlicensed Korean
- Steam ID 64: 76561199036186433
- Discord ID: Dr. Unlicensed Korean#1511 , 657401718484631563
- Age: 15
- How many people have you invited to the server: 2
- Why you think you should be admin: Whenever I see injustices done on any SCP:SL server, I always want to act on them. I want to remind others on the servers that I am participating in that although all that we do here is in fun, there are still many rules and regulations in order to help maintain entertainment for all. I feel as though I would be optimal for overseeing the many participants of our servers, and I know when justice has to be served to those who violate the rules. I have spent most of my time on these servers, and I have gained knowledge for many of the rules and what is right and wrong on the servers. I wish to promote the server to increase activity, and to ensure that every individual is respected and is having a good time. I remember once back when I started the game, a long time ago, I was being warned. But when a moderator went to warn me, he made me feel welcome and encouraged me to not make the same bad decision again. That is the kind of moderator that I want to be.
- Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
- Scenario 1: A single TK - If the offender has only committed this act once, then I would ask the player if the action was crossfire or intentional when pulling them aside. When speaking to the player, I would communicate to him/her politely, and make sure they feel respected. If the player has done the action by accident, then I would send them off with a warning. If the player has reoccurring acts of TK and crossfire after the initial warning, the necessary actions will be put in place to punish the player.
- Scenario 2: A mass TK - If I hear about or witness a player mass teamkilling, such as an elevator grenade or just plain trying to game-end everyone, after collecting the necessary facts about the incident from individuals who were connected to the incident, I would ban the player temporarily. The gravity of the ban will be connected to the number of players that the offender had game-ended.
- Scenario 3: Mic-Spam - If there is an individual mic-spamming in dead chat or SCP chat, they will be pulled aside. I will speak politely and respectfully to the offender, making sure they are having a good time on the server, and then send them off with a warning to cease their mic-spamming immediately. If the offender continues, they will be server muted.