SCP:SL Dr. Jack Brights SCP:SL Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Dr. Jack Bright, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Dr. Jack Bright

Dr. Jack Bright Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP
    • In-game name: Dr. Jack Bright
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): None as of 1/13/20
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198400367467
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Dr. Jack Bright#4902
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
    • Why you think you should be admin: I believe i could be a very wacky man to have on the staff team. I spend my SCP:SL games playing on the Unigamia servers because i like the rules on the RP server. I also believe it would be my duty as regular on the servers to report people who don't follow the rules, and admins who go too far, which does happen, a lot more often than most would admit.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: The most basic scenario, the bastard who chucks the grenade in the elevator. It's quite simple, it's an instant ban. 'Accidental' throw? Ban. Throw for memes? Ban. Throw to kill an SCP-939 whos trying to take a chunk out of your ass? Not a ban, why? Because you all would've died anyway so might as well take an SCP with you.

• Scenario 2: Scientists or Guards RDM'ing D-Class who are detained by any of the Foundation staff classes. If a Facility decides to kill a D-Class in front of another Facility while the D-Class is either detained or following the orders of whoever is giving the directions. Same deal for Scientists, kill a D-Class who has surrendered himself to MTF or Facility-kuns then its a warning for TK. Any player who shoots the offending MTF or Scientist as a form of 3rd party self-defense should not be held liable for protecting the D-Class in custody.

• Scenario 3: Harassment. Harassment isn't always easy to address because it's one word against another but of course, if you're really ruining someone's day by being a cuck, you have to go. Not permanently but i will ask you to calm yourself and take a step back. This is especially apparent with male players towards females, i.e male senior mods and 'food', or male players pulled into an admin sit harassing Momo for being a female, or just simple, directed, and targeted comments, that could make someone feel quite uncomfortable being on the Unigamia servers.

PS: i love you - Dr. Jack Bright

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020 at 7:38 PM
    Roof Korean likes this.
  2. Free Juicebox

Free Juicebox Planetary Ensign

I have decided to remove my sponsorship for lack of maturity in the community and general disrespect. You became the very thing you swore to destroy.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020 at 5:58 PM
  3. speedy

speedy Planetary Ensign

you become fully qualified to apply on the 9th of December

4. Dr. Jack Bright

Dr. Jack Bright Planetary Ensign

Dang, this is not a good moment.