SCP:SL FFG Echo's Staff Aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echo

Registered
    • Servers you play on the most: RP, Memes
    • In-game name: Echo
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one I gusses?
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198320876030
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Echo#8926
    • How many people have you invited to the server: None of my friends have joined yet.
    • Why you think you should be admin: Because I have past experiences on staff team, I am fully aware of how staff works and how this should be handled. All the servers I have worked for have shut down.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Teamkill: In the event of a teamkiller I would track them down screenshot there info tell them there punishment and then give them the necessary punishment.
      • Scenario 2: Stuck players: In the event of a stuck player (I.e. Door glitch) I will evaluate the situation and them teleport them out from were they are stuck.
      • Scenario 3: Mic Spammer: In the event of a mic spammer I will first ask them to stop and if it continues I will mute them for 1 round and warn them.

I hope you all will give me the opportunity to work with you all.

-Sincerely
        Echo
      • P.S. I plan on making 1 aplication every month.

Last edited:

Arkytiax

Registered
I sponser this man as he seems trustworthy, also he screams at his sister which scores extra brownie points with me

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
You've only posted 2 messages in Discord, which indicates to us that you want to become a moderator before becoming part of our community, instead of becoming part of our community before becoming a moderator.

Your moderator application is indefinitely denied until you are part of the community.

Echo

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: RP
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one I gusses?
  • How many people have you invited to the server: None of my friends have joined yet.
  • Why you think you should be admin: Because I have past experiences on staff team, I am fully aware of how staff works and how this should be handled. All the servers I have worked for have shut down.
    • Scenario 1: Teamkill: In the event of a teamkiller I would track them down screenshot there info tell them there punishment and then give them the necessary punishment.
    • Scenario 2: Stuck players: In the event of a stuck player (I.e. Door glitch) I will evaluate the situation and them teleport them out from were they are stuck.
    • Scenario 3: Mic Spammer: In the event of a mic spammer I will first ask them to stop and if it continues I will mute them for 1 round and warn them.

-Sincerely
      Echo

Last edited:

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
Your application has been merged and reopened. My first question would be how you aged from 13 to 14 when your birthday is in January?

Echo

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: RP
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one at the moment I guses?

-Sincerely
      Echo

ComradeChungus

Registered
-rep,
don’t know him and never seen him in servers. Lied about this age and haven’t even seen him also in discord. I’d say to build up with community and become a known person (in a good way around the servers...

theflipside

Registered
You bully me lmao, why the fuck would we want that on the mod team?? Also why would we want a liar? Shape up or ship out buddy.

-dont@me

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
You haven't posted in Discord since November, and as for the issues listed above, your admin application has been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.