SCP:SL FFG Echo's Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Echo, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Echo

Echo Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP
    • In-game name: FFG Echo
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): None At the moment
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198320876030
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Echo#8926
    • How many people have you invited to the server: None
    • Why you think you should be admin: Because I have past experiences on staff team, I am fully aware of how staff works and how this should be handled. All the servers I have worked for have shut down.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Teamkill: In the event of a teamkiller I would track them down screen shoot there info tell them there punishment and then give them the necessary punishment.
      • Scenario 2: Stuck players: In the event of a stuck player (I.e. Door glitch) I will evaluate the situation and them teleport them out from were they are stuck.
      • Scenario 3: Mic Spammer: In the event of a mic spammer I will first ask them to stop and if it continues I will mute them for 1 round and warn them.

I hope you all will give me the opportunity to work with you all.

-Sincerely
        Echo

2. Arkytiax

Arkytiax Planetary Ensign

I sponser this man as he seems trustworthy, also he screams at his sister which scores extra brownie points with me

3. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

You've only posted 2 messages in Discord, which indicates to us that you want to become a moderator before becoming part of our community, instead of becoming part of our community before becoming a moderator.

Your moderator application is indefinitely denied until you are part of the community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.