SCP:SL FFG Echo's Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Echo, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Echo

Echo Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP, Memes
      • In-game name: Echo
      • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one I gusses?
      • Steam ID 64: 76561198320876030
      • Discord ID (handle and ID): Echo#8926
      • How many people have you invited to the server: None of my friends have joined yet.
      • Why you think you should be admin: Because I have past experiences on staff team, I am fully aware of how staff works and how this should be handled. All the servers I have worked for have shut down.
      • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
        • Scenario 1: Teamkill: In the event of a teamkiller I would track them down screenshot there info tell them there punishment and then give them the necessary punishment.
        • Scenario 2: Stuck players: In the event of a stuck player (I.e. Door glitch) I will evaluate the situation and them teleport them out from were they are stuck.
        • Scenario 3: Mic Spammer: In the event of a mic spammer I will first ask them to stop and if it continues I will mute them for 1 round and warn them.

I hope you all will give me the opportunity to work with you all.

-Sincerely
          Echo
        • P.S. I plan on making 1 aplication every month.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Arkytiax

Arkytiax Planetary Ensign

I sponser this man as he seems trustworthy, also he screams at his sister which scores extra brownie points with me

3. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

You've only posted 2 messages in Discord, which indicates to us that you want to become a moderator before becoming part of our community, instead of becoming part of our community before becoming a moderator.

Your moderator application is indefinitely denied until you are part of the community.

4. Echo

Echo Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP
    • In-game name: Echo
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one I gusses?
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198320876030
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Echo#8926
    • How many people have you invited to the server: None of my friends have joined yet.
    • Why you think you should be admin: Because I have past experiences on staff team, I am fully aware of how staff works and how this should be handled. All the servers I have worked for have shut down.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: Teamkill: In the event of a teamkiller I would track them down screenshot there info tell them there punishment and then give them the necessary punishment.
      • Scenario 2: Stuck players: In the event of a stuck player (I.e. Door glitch) I will evaluate the situation and them teleport them out from were they are stuck.
      • Scenario 3: Mic Spammer: In the event of a mic spammer I will first ask them to stop and if it continues I will mute them for 1 round and warn them.

I hope you all will give me the opportunity to work with you all.

-Sincerely
        Echo

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  5. Killerbee

Killerbee Planetary Ensign

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼⬛

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  6. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

Your application has been merged and reopened. My first question would be how you aged from 13 to 14 when your birthday is in January?

7. Echo

Echo Planetary Ensign

8. Echo

Echo Planetary Ensign

New App which was pretty much editied version of app 2

9. meet loef

meet loef Planetary Ensign

dont dodge the questions asked by the man himself child

10. GhostBirdLary

GhostBirdLary Planetary Ensign

11. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

-rep,
    don’t know him and never seen him in servers. Lied about this age and haven’t even seen him also in discord. I’d say to build up with community and become a known person (in a good way around the servers...

12. theflipside

theflipside Planetary Ensign

You bully me lmao, why the fuck would we want that on the mod team?? Also why would we want a liar? Shape up or ship out buddy.

-dont@me