These rules apply to every forum on this website:
- Follow the Constitution.
- No double-posting. Please edit your post if you forgot something. However, bumping a thread of yours is allowed to garner the attention of those who have participated in it is allowed, but with a five (5) day minimum wait time from the last post.
- Necroposting is always allowed. This includes bumping.
- Please do not quote others messages when you are replying to them. Use the @ followed by the username to notify people of replies. Quote when you need to reply to a message line-by-line or from another thread.
- Your forum name must match the following requirements:
- Name must be permanent (think carefully of the name you want to use before registering).
- Name may not use special characters or punctuation.
- Name may not be more than 27 characters long.
- Name must have proper capitalization, i.e. PatPeter, not pAtpeTer.
- Name cannot have numbers or symbols in place of letters.
- Name cannot have ranks; for instance, military or social ranks.
- Name cannot break the Mission Statement, Core Values, or Laws.
- Name cannot resemble a previous |UGA| member's name.
- Name changes must be sanctioned by the Supercluster Council.
- Name changes do not guarantee that other members will call that member by the new name.
- Every user's TeamSpeak 3 description must have his/her forum profile URL in it.
- Every channel description must be posted on the forums and kept up-to-date with the channel description.
- Do not mass exodus a channel to avoid one person. If that person is doing something wrong, kick him/her.
- Do not move someone out of a channel as a punishment. Either kick the person out of channel or kick the person from the server.