Minecraft Greek’s Minecraft Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Greekfire, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Greekfire

Greekfire Planetary Ensign

• Have you moderated a Minecraft CraftBukkit/Spigot server before? No, but I have a small understanding of how to use console and am willing to learn how to use plugins and other moderation tools.
    • Minecraft Handle: Greekfire2006
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): A Leaf#8802
    • Why you think you should be admin: I think I should be a moderator on the Minecraft server, because seeing that Minecraft is a beloved game in many of our hearts and especially mine, I want to create the best atmosphere and playing environment as possible for other members and players alike.

Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:

• Scenario 1: If a player was griefing another players house or base, I would request that they stop immediately, and I would make sure they had a full understanding of the rules and regulations that are implanted on the server. If they were to continue said behavior, I would ban accordingly to the degree of action being demonstrated.
    • Scenario 2: On the off chance that there was a new player that had joined the server and they were a bit discombobulated, I would brief them on the rules of the server and who they could reach out to if they needed more help. For example if KlashNite91 joined the server and asked in the chat, “hi I’m new, how does this server work?” I would reach out to them and give them the run down on the do’s and don’t s.
    • Scenario 3: If there was a player who had been reported for hacking, I would set my game mode to spectator and teleport to said player. I would have my OBS overlay on and recording and I would wait to see what was going on. If after a while nothing had happened, I would resume normal gameplay and keep an eye on the player. If more people had begun to report said player again, I would talk to them about it. If they denied it, they would be lying to me, since there would have been proof of their abusive gameplay, and I would ban accordingly.

Thank you for your time and consideration -Greek