SCP:SL Greekfire2003's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Greekfire, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Greekfire

Greekfire Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP, Memes, Anarchy

• In-game name: |UGA| Greek

• Team you wish to join: Delta

• Steam ID 64: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Greekfire

• Discord ID (handle and ID): A Leaf #8802

• How many people have you invited to the server: 5

• Why you think you should be admin: I figured I ought to be a moderator since I want enable the server to develop, and flourish. Two or three months back, I was acknowledged to be a moderator on an Unturned server, and I was very successful, and efficient on there. I accept that I can utilize my involvement with being a staff member on there, on Unigamia also, so as to do whatever I can to improve the server and moderation. I am likewise a reliable and dedicated person who can function admirably in a group. I have additionally perceived how the moderators and staff individuals play out their occupations, and how they manage rule breaking events.

• Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
          • Scenario 1:

• On the off chance that there was somebody Team Killing on one of the servers, I would get online, read the report in the ban requests, maneuver the player into an administrator sit, and talk about with them what they had done, why they shouldn't do it, and what discipline they would get. Team Killing ruins your time playing and gets you sent to spectator, it additionally incites more group killing, which can prompt upsetting circumstances as a player, and as an moderator.

• Scenario 2:

• In the event that there was a player who was utilizing racial, or homophobic slurs, or ear raping, I would confront them and request that they stop, on the off chance that they proceed, I would server mute them for the remainder of the round. If things turned out to be increasingly severe, I would ask a staff member higher up than me to help. Slurs are destructive and rude to different players and make playing on our servers less enjoyable for the players being verbally assaulted, and ear rape is simply irritating and makes individuals mute one another, removing their correspondence, and capacity to work as a group.

• Scenario 3:

• If there were to be players performing teaming on one of the RP, or TRYHARD servers, I would broadcast a message saying that *Group* and *Group* can not team. If the event was happening on RP I would tell them additionally that only Chaos Insurgency can team with SCP-079, SCP-049, SCP-049-2, and SCP-939. If this were to continue, I would warn the person, or people teaming. When people team against rules, it can make the Role Play less fun and realistic for other players.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
  2. Lord Jolt

Lord Jolt Planetary Ensign

you must be in high school to apply, until then this app is invalid

3. Columbus

Columbus Planetary Ensign

@Lord Jolt Allow me to reword it, it is invalid until June 16th.

Lord Jolt likes this.
  4. Greekfire

Thank you sir, will do

5. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

The sponsorship system has been abolished. If a Site Director or Site Manager chooses you for his or her team, you will become a Class E Moderator.

Greekfire likes this.
  6. Greekfire

So I should remove the sponsorship part as a whole?

7. Greekfire

Just redid my application for Class E, am awaiting approval of possible acception at 14 Years Old.