SCP:SL Grifftronic♋ Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Grifftronic ♋, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grifftronic ♋

Grifftronic ♋ Planetary Ensign

To apply for admin, please copy and paste the following template:
    • Applying for admin on server: SCP:SL Servers (Mainly Breach, SRSRP, RP)
    • In-game name: Grifftronic♋
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): TBA, None yet.
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/76561198084268166
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): grιғғтronιc#0550 <@272851689516826626>
    • How many people have you invited to the server: None, however I do have some friends that I can invite.
    • Why you think you should be admin: I feel as if I am able to become an admin to a group of servers in which i love to play on. Most of the time I just go onto Unigamia and play there, I've been playing for around 2 weeks there already, and have met some chill people. I'm becoming more and more active in the community and hope one day that I can help make the server better.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: If one person were to continually mic spam constantly for a long time, I would first warn them. If that doesn't do anything, I will then mute them, and if they do something outrageous like start TKing everyone, I will then kick them from the server.
      • Scenario 2: A majority of people start suspecting that a specific person is starting to exploit or hack, and it's really obvious. I would spectate said person to confirm. If they are exploiting/hacking, then I would immediately ban them from the server.
      • Scenario 3: If I saw another admin suddenly start abusing commands, I would report it to #scp-admin-abuse, kick them off the server, or if i can't do that, forceclass them to spectator, while a higher rank were to handle it.

EDIT: (dunno how the image saved, but it was irrelevant.)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2019
  2. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

Bumping so that someone sponsors this application!

3. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

I will decide on whether or not to sponsor you at this moment. I want you also to put in your discord name if you already haven’t already and keep posted. Wait for a response at the end of the week. If I do end up sponsoring you I will dm you via discord. Show you are a potential moderator on the servers since I’d like to hear some good things about you.

Have a good rest of your day....

4. Columbus

Columbus Planetary Ensign

bro ur gay.

5. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

That’s not very nice...

6. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

You have not been active in our Discord since June, so your application is closed until you are active again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.