Halpak

Planetary Ensign
  • Applying for admin on server: SCP:SL
  • In-game name: Halpak
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): meet loef
  • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/: 76561198002677567
  • Discord ID (name and hashtag): Halpak#1270
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 4
  • Why you think you should be admin: I am active almost daily on #3 RP & occasionally #2 ERP. I like to enforce rules and hold people accountable for their actions. I'm pretty laid back and don't rush to action without getting all the information. I hope to help the current moderator team continue making unigamia a great community for our players.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Team killing. For a single instance I would pull the individual aside and talk with them if it was an intentional team kill. The first instance i observed would be a warning unless the logs show a pattern of team killing. An elevator grenade without a valid reason (e.g. enemies currently in the elevator) would result in a short duration ban.
    • Scenario 2: Ear Rape. I would warn the player that playing extremely loud sounds are not allowed on the servers. Repeated offenses will result a progressive punishment starting with a kick leading to a server mute. If the player continues after being un-muted it would escalate to a short duration ban
    • Scenario 3: Disrespecting staff. I would pull the individual aside, gt their side of the story and explain that we are all volunteers on the server that take the time to ensure a better gaming environment for all players on the server. Repeated offenses will result in a kick/mute/ban depending on severity of the disrespect being displayed.

Last edited:

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
You were promoted to Trial Moderator on June 27th, Junior Moderator on July 18th, Senior Moderator on September 11th, and set to inactive on September 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.