SCP:SL Holyknight NCRHUNTER SCP:SL Mod Application

Holykinght NCRH

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: rp server 3, rp server 5, memes
  • In-game name: |UGA| Holyknight NCRHUNTER
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask):
  • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198353404007
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Holyknight NCRHUNTER#0862
  • How many people have you invited to the server: Some but by now they have all left
  • Why you think you should be admin: former staff member for about 2 years for these servers, and worked on 2 other scp servers in the old days of scp sl, also a workaholic i think.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Guy's hacking lets say hes aimboting or flying or something like that. I would record him for a good time to make sure the proof is well and good and then ban him log it with the proof
    • Scenario 2: Mans tking and being racist like he just came from a rust server on one of the rp servers (servers 3 or 5), i would get him and talk to him to stop tking and not being racist and all that and give him a chance to not be a asshole if he wont i just deal with him with a 5 min ban or so.
    • Scenario 3: lets have a kid that earrapes and all that on breach (server 1), or on one of the rp servers (servers 3 and 5) i would get on deal with him tell him if he keeps on earraping i will have to mute him and if he does not stop i would mute him and i would unmute him after the match is over if he keeps doning i will repet the muting 3 times or so if he wont stop i just kick or ban for 5 mins.