January 2018 Newsletter

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PatPeter, Jan 31, 2018.

• by PatPeter, Jan 31, 2018 at 6:51 PM
  • PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

This year is the year of our 10 year anniversary, so I'm going to try to post at least one announcement every quarter and other ways to reinvigorate our community. I'm going to try to update the forums and the wiki over the next month with more features that should make both appealing to use to everyone in the community. I have found a new MediaWiki plugin that I hope will allow everyone to edit the wiki again, and I hope that we can finish the Roster and reflect on the dozens, if not hundreds of people, who have made our community what it is.

As for a games update, Dying Light has been popular with @sQuirrelz, @chopstick, @DarkVexus, and me. We've finished the game but we're working on the DLC now. Everyone above including Raxor has Tom Clancy's Ghost WIldlands, but that's fallen out of favor as the months' gone by. I bought all the Magicka DLC for myself as well as buying the base game for Raxor and @Kathasaboner, so hopefully we can start a playthrough of that. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS seems to be in decline, not surprising due to the Chinese hackers, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is still going strong. If I've forgotten anything, feel free to give your own update below.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by PatPeter, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathasaboner
    you officially shut down magnets and waffles
  2. PatPeter
  3. PatPeter
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.