SCP:SL KFC Dog SCP:SL Moderator Application

KFC Dog

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: #4 [MEMES], #3 [RP], #5 [ANARCHY] in that order.
  • In-game name: KFC Dog
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198303310247
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Dr. KFC Dog#3980 150818888538521600
  • Age: 18 (but I'll be 19 in a month so I will be old enough to be a mod)
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 3
  • Why you think you should be admin: I feel that equality and equity are two traits that I exemplify. I feel that as a moderator, I would be embodying the image of Unigamia as a whole to the general public, and I am ready to take on said responsibility. I feel that my maturity is a strong factor in my ability to handle power and responsibility without corruption. Besides that, I have an enticement to see justice done, and I feel that granting me moderator privileges would further enable me to use my strengths to see it done.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: A player has killed someone on his team intentionally. In this situation, if this is their first offense, I would question them about the situation and warn them in an approachable manner to ensure that ideally, not only do they not team kill again, but they also see humanity in my moderation, and respect the rules happily. If the teamkilling persists, I would give the offender a temporary ban.
      • Scenario 1b: A player is accused of teamkilling, but claims that it was crossfire. I would pull the player in question aside and give them a verbal warning, then observe them passively, and if the "crossfire" is a recurring behavior, I would punish them accordingly.
    • Scenario 2: A player is earraping in death chat, SCP chat, radio or intercom. I would pull them aside and sternly warn them about ear rape if it is their first offense. If this is a recurring behavior, I would either mute or ban them, depending on the server and the magnitude of the earrape.
    • Scenario 3: A player is verbally attacking another player. I would pull them aside and warn them. If the behavior persists, I will give them a temporary ban.