SCP:SL KILLERBEE'S admin application (Sponsored)

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Killerbee, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Killerbee

Killerbee Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on server: Memes
    • In-game name: KILLERBEE
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): chump
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag):
    • [KILLER BEE]#1533
    • How many people have you invited to the server: I have invited 4 to play. 0 of which have because they don't like the game in general
    • Why you think you should be admin: because I love the game and in my opinion memes server is the best way to play it. but sometimes there's little things that get in the way of the fun like team killers or people who bully and then the mic spammers and since im on playing most day for several hours at a time I feel like I could help out in those situations. Plus I feel I have a decent amount of experience on memes because I should have around 200 hours on that server and another 50 on memesters /anarchy
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Team killers, I would do the obvious things like after one kill teleport them and give them a warning and if it continues I would issue a 1 day ban
    • Scenario 2: in instances of bullying or mic spamming I could tell the people involved to stop and give them warnings and either temp ban them or server mute them if they don't
    • Scenario 3: I would try and make sure everyone is having a good time and fallowing the rules of each of the servers

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2019 at 6:26 PM
  2. Killerbee

This nv happened

3. Killerbee

• Applying for admin on server: Memes
    • In-game name: KILLERBEE
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): I have no one :)
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag):
    • [KILLER BEE]#1533
    • How many people have you invited to the server: I have invited 4 to play. 0 of which have because they don't like the game in general
    • Why you think you should be admin: because I love the game and in my opinion memes server is the best way to play it. but sometimes there's little things that get in the way of the fun like team killers or people who bully and then the mic spammers and since im on playing most day for several hours at a time I feel like I could help out in those situations. Plus I feel I have a decent amount of experience on memes because I should have around 200 hours on that server and another 50 on memesters /anarchy
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Team killers, I would do the obvious things like after one kill teleport them and give them a warning and if the team killing continues I would issue a 1 day ban.
    • Scenario 2: in instances of bullying or mic spamming I could tell the people involved to stop and give them warnings and either temp ban them or server mute them if they don't.
    • Scenario 3: I would try and make sure everyone is having a good time and fallowing the rules of each of the servers. like on rp make sure d-class aren't shot on sight and all the things like that

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    chump likes this.
  4. chump

chump Planetary Ensign

i will sponsor this boy, he is a good candidate

5. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

Merge changes from your second application in with your first, if there are any.

6. Xelo

Xelo Planetary Ensign

Trained in drug trafficking. Now knows how to smuggle cocaine over the border.