SCP:SL kilomafia's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by kilomafia, Feb 16, 2020.

1. kilomafia

kilomafia Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: ERP, RP, MEMES
    In-game name: kilomafia
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask):
    Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/
    <STEAM_0:0:418184121>
    Discord ID (handle and ID): kilomafia#2279, 381958344895627274
    How many people have you invited to the server: I have invited 2 people.

Why you think you should be admin:
    I believe I should be a moderator because I know that my assistance and help towards the server will be 100% positive. My ability to remember rules and punishments are very impressive. I'll likely catch on to the role quickly because I am a very fast learner. Also, this strictness towards rules does not mean that a person is or should be less enjoyable to be around, so no personality changes will be made. My main goal in this is to really just better the community, I personally feel like there is too much stress on this moderators or admins, so having a another hand in the matter would be very efficient.

Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in

• Scenario 1: Team Killing - If someone were to TK and I or someone else caught it, I would "warn" or tell them not to do it again or watch their fire. But if they do It a second time as a fully conscious decision I would ban him for a day or more, based on the amount of people killed.
      • Scenario 2: Mic Spamming - If someone was playing music in death chat, that's fine. Especially when everyone is loving it. But when someone is deliberately and consciously blasting sounds or music to be obnoxious. First I would tell them to stop as it is very annoying, any further spams will be warnings/kicks.
      • Scenario 3: Harassment/Bullying - If someone was harassing someone on a server outside of memes, and the victim was very uncomfortable with it. I would tell the guy that's bullying the victim to stop immediately, and if he does it again there will be punishments. If he does it again I will warn and kick him.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  2. Columbus

Columbus Planetary Ensign

Your last message was January 29th and you're not a discord member + planetary ensign therefore this application is invalid until you become a part of the community and get known by other mods/supers/admins

3. kilomafia

Alright, I've obtained both of those roles. Also, I thought it would be good to point out that I do know other mods and admins because I'm on voice chat a lot. I just don't prefer to talk in discord chat to communicate because I've never been a fan of texting.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  4. Waffle

Waffle Planetary Ensign

This poor soul is in search for a purpose that will fill his empty darkness. He is known by the community and some of us mods/supers/admins and this man is mature enough to fill his big boi boots. I think we can give him a chance to hold God Emperor's mighty armor.

Dr. Jack Bright likes this.
  5. Free Juicebox

Free Juicebox Planetary Ensign

Shut up, if you like the post use the like button, there is no need for comments on admin apps another then being accepted/trained.

6. Columbus

Columbus Planetary Ensign

7. Dr. Jack Bright

Dr. Jack Bright Planetary Ensign

8. kilomafia

I have shortened the application a bit so it is easier to read, I don't know why I wrote so much. Also, new points were made and new ideas were assumed.

9. kilomafia

shorted a bit again

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  10. kilomafia

The Entire thing has been changed because it was too long. This is much more bearable to read.

11. Dr. Jack Bright

Dr. Jack Bright Planetary Ensign

What a clever way to bump a thread