King Charles the 12th of Sweden SCP Mod application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by ItzzYellow, Oct 29, 2019.

1. ItzzYellow

ItzzYellow Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: RP, Memes, SRSRP, Anarchy
    • In-game name: King Charles the 12th of Sweden
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): My Brother Daryl
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/<your Steam ID here> 76561198149921511
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): @Carolus Rex#6538
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 3
    • Why you think you should be admin: I'm a hard worker and I work to achieve my goals. I'm also trying to help the community the best I can and I think I can be more helpful as a mod that is neutral and will hear both sides of the story. I will also help the players have a more enjoyable experience and say "Unigamia servers are fun and I want to come back."
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: MTF just spawned in and a Lieutenant or Commander throws a grenade into an elevator killing multiple of his teammates. I would talk to the person who threw the grenade in the elevator and explain to him how it's against the rules and spoils everyone's fun and ban him 3-5 days depending on the amount of teammates killed. I would also re-spawn the teammates that were killed by the person.
      • Scenario 2: If someone is team killing lets say an MTF was team killing and killed 1 teammate on purpose I would instantly warn him and if he team kills again I would send him away with a 1-3 day ban depending on how many people he killed.
      • Scenario 3: If someone is ear raping people on the intercom or around them I would instantly issue them a warning and depending on the severity of the ear rape I would issue them a sever mute or ban.

My Brother Daryl likes this.
  2. My Brother Daryl

My Brother Daryl Planetary Ensign

I am indeed sponsoring this mad beast.

ItzzYellow likes this.
  3. ItzzYellow

ItzzYellow Planetary Ensign

"and it's the end of the line of the final journey enemies leaving the past and it's american troops and the german army joining together at last"

4. RyRyDragon

RyRyDragon Planetary Ensign

+rep

Well, application and an active member, you are known around UGA and I would love to see you on the team! Best of luck!

5. My Brother Daryl

My Brother Daryl Planetary Ensign

This man has been trained to be a trial. :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019