SCP:SL King_Kyans SCP:SL Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by King_Kyan, Nov 29, 2019.

1. King_Kyan

King_Kyan Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: SCP: SL RP, ERP, and MEMES.
    In-game name: King_Kyan
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): TheRedPandaPrince
    Steam ID 64: 76561198241482776
    Discord ID: King_Kyan#6550
    How many people have you invited to the server: 6 but some might not be active anymore
    Why you think you should be admin: Because I love your servers and would like to support them. Also because I have never been an admin for something before and would like to try.
    Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    Scenario 1:
    So a random person throws a grenade in the gate b elevator shortly after MTF spawns, killing 10 people. everyone is angry and mic spamming in rage. so I come in and whip out my admin powers and tell everyone to calm down ima handle it. I will check if there was any scps in the context, otherwise, I will ban the player accordingly.

Scenario 2: Someone asks me to host some fun events on the ERP server and I make an announcement saying events are live. after I have checked I can do events I move to the ERP server. once I have 10 or more players I start events and everyone has fun.

Scenario 3:
    A person is doing something wrong in-game and someone posts a ban req. I take a look at the ban req in the discord server and I see if they have done anything wrong in the past. if not they may get a warning. if they have then I make sure they get what they deserve and use the appropriate punishment.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Craz

Craz Planetary Ensign

[REDACTED] (since i CANT DELETE MY OWN POSTS)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    King_Kyan likes this.
  3. King_Kyan

King_Kyan Planetary Ensign

fixed it.

4. The Red Panda Prince

The Red Panda Prince Planetary Ensign