SCP:SL Kirb SCP:SL Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Soleth, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Soleth

Soleth Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on the server: SCP:SL RP
    • In-game name: Kirb
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): No one Currently
    • Steam ID STEAM_0:1:102737926
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): Soleth#0666
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
    • Why you think you should be admin: Because usually the times i play are at later hours and i usually do not see alot of mods on, i have mod experience on garrys mod, and i generally wanna make the later hours when people play on the rp server a better place, making it where everyone can be happy.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: If Someone is Team killing, Depending on the severity of the team kill i would warn them, if they team killed multiple people as in 3 and it clearly wasn't crossfire, it would be a ban due to them clearly killing people and trying to start a random death match, But if it was, I would warn them and and keep a close watch on them to see if it actually was. sometimes you won't know
      • Scenario 2: Spawn camping, if any SCP Or Human is spawn camping i would warn them for breaking a rule, if they continued doing it i would kick them, furthermore would result into a ban, id have a talk with them every time and let them know that they cannot do that due to the fact that it ruins the game for others. being killed on spawn isn't fun.
      • Scenario 3: If someone is spewing racism and discrimination it will result in a warning then a mute depending on the severity of well what they say alot of the time it result with them saying racial slurs over and over but nothing being done because the admin doesn't here it, but id take rounds off to listen to what they are saying, and then warn and ban them for breaking the rules over and over.

2. speedy

speedy Planetary Ensign

you, quite literally, have not said a single thing in the discord since you joined the server in june, just incase anyone even thinks about sponsoring you.
    oh, and also, your application is automatically invalidated because you joined the server literally two days ago.