- Have you moderated a Minecraft CraftBukkit/Spigot server before? yes, back in 1.11 i used to own a bungee cord server that averaged 5 players on at once
- Minecraft Handle: Ybrk
- Discord ID (handle and ID): Krby#4964
- Age: 16
- Why you think you should be admin: I know how to browse SQL databases and such and install plugins for servers. I've played minecraft actively since 2012 and have experience owning both public servers and private ones as well as being admin on them.
- Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
- Scenario 1: Banning griefers and hackers with evidence, as well as using CO Rollback to undo the damage done and refund players the items that were lost.
- Scenario 2: Expanding the sovereignty by posting the server on different minecraft server lists to bring not only new people into the servers but also into the community as a whole.
- Scenario 3: Keep the server's more active as i have more time i can dedicate to the servers and refresh modpacks if people get bored of them.