SCP:SL Krby's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Krby, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Krby

Krby Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Memes, RP #5 or #3, Anarchy.
    • In-game name: Krby
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Sponsorships got abolished so yeah
    • Steam ID 64:76561198291872920
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): Krby#4964
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 1 Xanato#0951 (Used to play pre MP2)
    • Why you think you should be admin: I originally joined UGA around Mid-June 2019 after I had played on the server for a few days. Throughout most of the Summer I had come on and off but sometime in mid-September I fully moved to UGA and it became my main server. Ever since then I've gained loads of hours on UGA and realized that I was really starting to like some of the people in this community. When I had first joined i sorta looked up to Joshbox and thought he was a pretty cool dude and now that he's gone I want to take up that mantle and help newer players in the community as a moderator as well as keep the servers calm and obeying the rules set out by the Admins. A lot of the time I use OBS to record what I'm doing in-game and i believe this would be beneficial as a moderator as I can have proof of the evidence.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: A report of a mass TK whether it be an elevator grenade or just a guy at the Gate A bridge with a Sniper killing people. I will gather info on the TK first and then deal with the situation from there. Depending on the severity of the TK it will either be a warn or a 1-day ban for first offenses.
      • Scenario 2: Ear Rape in-game. First, I would ask the person to stop ear raping and remind them of the server's rule and tell them that micspam is allowed but ear rape is not. If it was over the intercom I would intercom mute them and if they continue after my verbal warning I will mute them.
      • Scenario 3: Hacking. If a hacker is on the server at the same time I am (Which is a very rare occurrence except on Anarchy.) I would gather as much evidence as possible with OBS and then either get a higher moderator if I don't have the perms or perm ban them myself.

2. Krby

Krby Planetary Ensign

Sorry about how long this is btw