Minecraft Krygiel01's Minecraft Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Krygiel01, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Krygiel01

Krygiel01 Planetary Ensign

• Have you moderated a Minecraft CraftBukkit/Spigot server before? No but this is something that I have been wanting to learn for a while and I am willing to learn.
    • Minecraft Handle: Krygiel01
    • Discord ID (handle and ID):Krygiel01#3849, 496120901335777290
    • Why you think you should be admin: I have an ok talent in building, I am willing to moderate as the last game I was moderating is starting to get boring (after putting about 1000 hours into SCP:SL I'm starting to just not find it fun) I am also willing to learn as I will have quite a bit of time for the next few weeks.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: helping to assist the newest people when they join our servers and guide them through our rules when they call upon someone to help them
      • Scenario 2: someone is breaking server rules I will first talk to them about it question them and if I deem it necessary I will deal proper consequences to the person in question
      • Scenario 3: people are arguing and generally being toxic while this isn't against the rules it really makes the game a much worse place for everyone so I will go and talk to them to sort out the problem and help resolve the issue