SCP:SL Krygiel01's SCP:SL Mod Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Krygiel01, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Krygiel01

Krygiel01 Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: RP,ERP,MEMES
    In-game name:Krygiel01
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask):Juicebox
    Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/<your Steam ID here> https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198244747384
    Discord ID (handle and ID): Krygiel01 #3849
    How many people have you invited to the server: 2 both of which either can't play it or don't want to play it
    Why you think you should be admin: I Think that I could be a great help in managing and helping the other mods whether it be that the're online or not I think that I can put a stop to hacking on our servers and stop people form team-killing along with making people More aware of the rules set also making the servers more enjoyable to be on along with making servers less toxic i have experienced this firsthand and it is not fun to play on a toxic server or even playing with toxic people.
    Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    Scenario 1: A person team-kills another person on a non team-kill server I will warn them unless it is crossfire and in that case I will tell them to not do it again or if they are new I can educate them on the rules of our servers.
    Scenario 2: A person is hacking I will then ban and restore balance and fun to the servers the person was hacking on.
    Scenario 3: Servers become chaotic or uncontrollable able by mods In this case I will attempt to calm the server, or if events become hard for a single mod to handle then I will help in that or any other cases I am needed in.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  2. Krygiel01

Krygiel01 Planetary Ensign

someone want to review this

3. Free Juicebox

Free Juicebox Planetary Ensign

"I'd say there's potential" -All star, I will sponsor this one

Krygiel01 likes this.
  4. Free Juicebox

Free Juicebox Planetary Ensign