SCP:SL Leaf's Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by LeafDragon, Aug 10, 2019.

1. LeafDragon

LeafDragon Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: Memes, RP
    In-game name: Cinnamon Big Buns
    Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): (0)
    Steam ID 64: 76561198131649184
    Discord ID (handle and ID): Leaf (#9060)
    How many people have you invited to the server: A handful
    Why you think you should be admin: I have a lot of time on my hands, and I have had mod experience in the past on multiple games including GarrysMod, Unturned, Arma2, Arma3. I enjoy working with people and helping others with their problems. This includes making sure that the right players are punished fairly, and peoples reports are heard. Keeping the community and the servers a fun place for everyone who joins.

Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    Scenario 1: Team killing-- If a player kills multiple people in the elevator with a grenade. Or if a player decides to team kill a certain player multiple rounds.

Scenario 2: Ear-rape or Mic-spam-- If I player is blasting music, or has repeatedly yelled or screamed into their mic.

Scenario 3: Harassment or discrimination against a certain player-- If a player is being bullied or teased by either one person or multiple people excessively. Harassment based on one's sex, age, race, etc will be stopped immediately.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  2. GoldSteveBoi

GoldSteveBoi Planetary Ensign

I’ll sponsor this one, but you still have to wait for your planetary ensign application to be accepted.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  3. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

SilverSteveBot, you were on hiatus from August 9th until sometime this week based on this message. It has been decided by the higher administration that your sponsorship is invalid because you sponsored Chief Leaf on August 12th right before going on hiatus. You cannot responsor until playing with Chief Leaf again after getting back from hiatus, and talking to your Supermod for approval to responsor.

4. Lucid

Lucid Planetary Ensign

Since Silver is gone;I'd like to sponsor you I've seen you around the discord considerably active and I haven't experienced anything with you first hand.
    +Sponsor

5. Sentinel Blue

Sentinel Blue Planetary Ensign

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Lucid's time for the month of August was way below what times that PatPeter and the Supermoderators stated. As such, he has been moved to inactive.

Unfortunately, this means his sponsorship is no longer valid.

PatPeter, meet loef, Columbus and 2 others like this.
  6. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

It also doesn't matter if you've seen her active around the Discord. We need a moderator who actively plays SCP: Secret Laboratory with Chief to sponsor her.

The moderator who sponsors a player is the one first responsible for training that player as moderator. Steve could not have trained Leaf while he was on hiatus, and Lucid is inactive right now so he can't train her.