SCP:SL Matt's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Archived SCP:SL Applications' started by Matthew Davidson, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Davidson

Matthew Davidson Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on server: SCP:SL
    • In-game name: matt the bathmat
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): starfish
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/ | 76561197979702293
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): matt the bathmat#1037
    • How many people have you invited to the server: In terms of the server, I have invited well over 8 people. In terms of the discord, I have invited 2 people.
    • Why you think you should be admin: I am a known member of this community. I have experience in many fields, server management, ownership, and moderation of well known communities. If I were to receive my moderation, I would never abuse this power given to me. When it comes to moderation, I want the best experience for every single person no matter what age, gender, social status, or anything on that line. I want to make sure everyone here enjoys their stay, and hopefully stays around!

In terms of my activity rate, I will be spending most of my time on this game, frequently on the RP server to make sure that everything is running the way it is supposed to be. Not many mods are on RP when I am, for example, day time, and late night. I will be there to deal with those who get away with their rule breaking.

• Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: RP Server is where this occurs. I would have reports of a Facility Guard killing D-Class without warning whatsoever, just straight killing. I would join after the reports, and I would explain to the Facility Guard that you cannot kill-on-sight D-Class, as this is not allowed within RP. I would then continue to view over, and make sure that the server runs smoothly.
      • Scenario 2: I spectate an argument over personal issues between two parties. I would then hear racism go into play, and insults towards one party. I would intervene on this situation, and I would talk to the party using racial slurs and putting insults into the other. I would then continue to watch over, and if it occurred again, I would place punishment into effect.
      • Scenario 3: Reports of hacking on the server of Breach is reported. I am currently on RP. I would leave to join Breach immediately, no matter what. I would put on recording and watch the exploiter, whether it be aimbot, wallshooting, and godmode. I would send it to my supervisor, AKA senior mod or super-mod, and permanently ban the player.

2. Starfish

Starfish Planetary Ensign

I’ll be sponsoring this absolute Chad.

3. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

I believe you've been reinstated since you went on hiatus/decommissioned for a period of less than one month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.