Midnight Panda

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: #2 ERP, #3 RP, #4 MEMES
  • In-game name: ~[UGA]~Midnight Panda
  • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198403099721
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Midnight Panda#1234 329135240742305792
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
  • Why you think you should be admin:
  • I have experience moderating before, I have 100+ hours on the game in the past 3 weeks alone, and I have noticed sometimes in the morning, mods tend to be not online and rule breaking is way more frequent. I am very responsible, respectable, and calm when handling stressful situations. I know how to talk to people and calm situations down. I have only gotten in trouble once before and that was only due to being new. I promise that I will do my best if I'm accepted. To add on, I have also noticed the fact that people including me have been asked to be helped during 6/25 when there was a large amount of cases of hacking, tking, and many more.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1:
    • TK- I will handle it differently based on how many people died. If it was 1-4, I would take them to a private tower and ask them why they tked. If they have a good reason (I.E Crossfire), I will let them off, however if it wasn't a good reason, I'll warn them. If they continue it will be a 2 day ban. If it continues again, I will contact a higher admin. If it was 4+ people, I will ban for 1 day. If it was something like elenading or throwing a ball in the elevator, it will be an instant 1 week ban.
    • Scenario 2: Earraping or Mic Spamming: I will mute them for an hour-a day. If it continues, it will be a perm mute.
    • Scenario 3: Hacking- I will spectate them and check logs to confirm if they're hacking and if they are, I will record it, log it, and then enforce an instant perm ban.

Midnight Panda

Registered
I'd like to clear up even if I joined in in may I have joined months before but left for a month or 2 and am officially listed by patpeter as have been in the server since December 31st, 2019.