Minecraft Minecraft Vanilla Server (If we get one.) (Not fond of Mod Packs) Darke

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Applications' started by Darke, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darke

Darke Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on the server: UGA Minecraft Vanilla Server (If we get one)
      In-game name: Dreamaholic (Mojang Name) Darke#1002
      Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask):
      Steam ID 64 (Link to https://steamid.io/): 76561198362614358
      Discord ID (name and hashtag): Darke#1002
      How many people have you invited to the server: 4
      Why you think you should be admin: I was an Admin on Mineplex, I am very active and know a lot about Minecraft.
      Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      Scenario 1: Player is using hacks to Fly around or Kill Aura, I would investigate more into the problem then I'd gather info and ban them with the respectful amount of time.
      Scenario 2: Unfair play, Griefing, I'd take measures to make sure this person fixes any damage they've done to the building. I'd kick them too if they kept doing it, I'd then ban them if they did it again.
      Scenario 3: Toxic player, If a player is being toxic during the game by ruining a thing, Would make sure they were muted for a short while then I'd talk to the suspect and go over what rules they broke and give them a respectful punishment.

2. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

Well we do have an ANARCHY server which is pure vanilla, but you left the server. Moderator application closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.