SCP:SL Moderator Application

Darkseid

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: Memes #4 & #6 and RP #3 & #5
  • In-game name: |UGA| Darkseid
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198315620853

• Discord ID (handle and ID): (Discord Handle): o_O (LordDarkseid)#8758 (ID): 269040652262572033

• How many people have you invited to the server: I don't remember if i ever have :D but i'd love to search for more players to play on your servers

• Why you think you should be admin: I'm always on and I've seen a lot of unfriendly and confusing acts by other players. I'm a fun likable person who takes being a moderator very seriously and would love to help keep a friendly playable community for everyone.

• Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: If people were being toxic I'd remind them of our rules. If they continued being toxic I would punish them accordingly to our rules.

• Scenario 2: If someone is cheating I would first look into it and see if they were. If the person is hacking I would ban them accordingly

• Scenario 3: If someone is team killing I would first warn them and tell them that team killing is bannable. Depending on how many people the team killer is killing and that he's fully aware of what he's doing I would ban them. I do look at scp-ban-request for when I'm not on to help those people who get team killed when there isn't any mods on.