SCP:SL Muffin Freeman's SCP:SL Mod Application

Muffin Freeman

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: MEMES, RP and ERP
  • In-game name: |UGA| Muffin Freeman
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198353819407 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353819407/
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Muffin Freeman#8184
  • How many people have you invited to the server: No one wants to join my invites :(
  • Why you think you should be admin: I wish to become an admin to help ensure that everyone on the server has a good time without someone ruining everyone's fun by mass TK or hacking. Another reason why I think I should become an admin is that I can be online when most NA admins are offline sleeping or just busy working because I live in the UK so I can be on very early in the day.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Teamkilling - I would warn for a single TK if they keep killing people after the warning I will ban the person. I would also ban anyone who throws a grenade into the elevator.
    • Scenario 2: Hacking - If anyone is reported to be hacking will I will first gather evidence by video or screenshot and then ban them.
    • Scenario 3: Harassment - The past couple of weeks I have seen people on the servers Harassing kids and women because of there voice, I would tell them to stop and give them a warning but if they keep doing it I will ban them for a set amount of time.

Clashknight90

Registered
First of all. Don’t comment on mod apps unless you are a mod. For example, training a trial. Second of all, we don’t even use +Rep anymore. Just don’t comment on mod apps unless you are a mod. So Ryan and Greek. Don’t post on mod apps

RyanJ

Registered
S
First of all. Don’t comment on mod apps unless you are a mod. For example, training a trial. Second of all, we don’t even use +Rep anymore. Just don’t comment on mod apps unless you are a mod. So Ryan and Greek. Don’t post on mod apps
+rep