SCP:SL N1TR0#6905 Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by N1TR0, Dec 2, 2019.

1. N1TR0

N1TR0 Planetary Ensign

Servers you play on the most: Breach, RP, Anarchy and Memes

In-game name: N1TR0

Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): None Yet

Steam ID 64: 76561198892670640

Discord ID (handle and ID): N1TR0#6905

How many people have you invited to the server: 0

Why you think you should be admin: I’m almost always on the server and I’m often active on the discord server, so I’ve been thinking about becoming admin to at least help on the server while I am playing.

Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:

Scenario 1: Someone is teamkilling on one of the servers. If it’s obvious that it was an accident, such as crossfire, I would let them off. If it was something more serious like someone teamkills someone for mic spamming or such, I would give them a warning. If it’s an intended team kill with an obvious lack of fair reason, I would give them a temporary ban for the first offense.

Scenario 2: Someone is micspamming on one of the servers. I will ask them to stop at first. If they don’t stop, I will give them a temporary mute and a warning. If they persist after the temporary mute, I will give a temporary ban for the first offense.

Scenario 3: Someone is hacking on any of the servers. I will ask the other players for proof and/or confirmation of hacking, and if I can get video evidence that the player is hacking, I will get their ip and get a senior to get their token.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. Columbus

Columbus Planetary Ensign

You put this in archived lol

3. N1TR0

N1TR0 Planetary Ensign

Where do I post it then