SCP:SL Nick1pillow's Admin Aplication

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Nick1piilow, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Nick1piilow

Nick1piilow Planetary Ensign

• Applying for admin on server: SCP Secret Laboratory
    • In-game name: Nick1pillow
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): To Be Determined
    • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198055302688
    • Discord ID (name and hashtag): Nick1pillow#0882 <@211603056264085504>
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 5 people that I said should try it out
    • Why you think you should be admin: I play the server all most every single day because I have too much free time. With all that free time I would like to help out the server. I have 3 years of experience with moderation on Minecraft servers as well as Garry's Mod servers.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: (abusive language and or racial slurs directed toward a player) I would bring them to me and tell the offender that we don't allow that on our servers. And depending on the situation either temp or full ban if they have done this on multiple instances.
      • Scenario 2: If someone teamkills someone I will bring them to me discuss what happened and possible issue a punishment depending on the circumstance.
      • Scenario 3: If someone tells me a person is cheating I will monitor the person and if they are cheating I will notify a higher staff and ban the person if I get the all good. But if nothing happens then I would keep a close eye on them for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2019
  2. Lucid

Lucid Planetary Ensign

I dunno you but we’ll see how it goes...

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  3. GoldSteveBoi

GoldSteveBoi Planetary Ensign

I'll sponsor you if you continue to be active on the servers

4. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

Bumping for a chance at sponsorship before closing this application.

5. chump

chump Planetary Ensign

You went directly against one of the admin application rules. (You are not allowed to ask moderators for a sponsorship via PM.) Please do not PM anymore moderators asking a sponsorship or this admin application will become invalid.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 11:00 PM