Planetary Ensign
Servers you play on the most: ERP, RP, MEMES
In-game name: |uga| Oceancat
Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): none
Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198142380484
Discord ID (handle and ID):
Oceancat#3819 186491789211992065
How many people have you invited to the server: 4
Why you think you should be admin: I see lots of tking and harrasment that goes unpunished and its never dealt with. I want to help punish those who deserve to be punished for what they have done. i also see alot of admins who say there too busy to deal with a tk in another server but in reality there just messing around on memes. i would be happy to put down what im doing and deal with a ban/mute request. I will be active on the servers during weekends and school weeks after school hours. Im done with admin abusing and i see i did wrong but im ready to come back to the team and be a team player. Im ready to do my job as a moderator and not skrew around.
Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
Scenario 1: If someone is randomly shooting people as soon as they spawn as mtf I would check logs to see who is randomly shooting and I would ask them why they are doing it. depending on there answer I would most likely warn them and tell them not to do it again.
Scenario 2: if another mod is abusing their power I would start recording what they are doing and of logs. then I would tell that persons higher up and send them the video then I would answer any questions the person higher up has for me.
Scenario 3: if someone is tking I would check logs for the number of tks they've done then I would either ban or warn them for tking and id explain to them why they are getting banned or warned.
Scenario 4: if someone is ear raping I would give them a warning telling them not to do it again. if they do it again I would mute them.

Free Juicebox

Planetary Ensign
Attempt #2, don't let curiosity kill the cat again. You were promoted to Trial Moderator on September 4th, 2020.