SCP:SL Pablo :3's SCP MOD APPLICATION (for May since im currently not eligible)

Pablo

System Lieutenant
  • Servers you play on the most: Memes
  • In-game name: Pablo :3
  • Steam ID 64: 76561198863960671
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Pablo Your Friendly Drug Dealer#4782
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
  • Why you think you should be admin:The reason as to why I firmly think I should be mod is because I'm a regular and fairly well known among this SL community and can also handle authority whether its small or big. I've proven myself and am trusted to moderate in the SL server by many mods and regular players and with past mod experience I think i'll do well as a mod within this sovereignty
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: If I see on logs ban request or with my own eyes someone teamkilling I'd would jail them explicitly stating that team killing isn't allowed and if they're a repeat offender I would inform them that they're on their X strike
    • Scenario 2: Since ear raping is now an instant ban when I hear someone ear raping I would instantly ban them with no question for a couple of minutes or what ever is warranted
    • Scenario 3: In the event of someone getting their voice made fun of in a manner that is clearly not banter I would give that person a verbal warning if they do it again I would warn and log said warn

Last edited by a moderator: