Pixelyn's Minecraft Admin Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Pixelyn, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Pixelyn

Pixelyn Planetary Ensign

• Have you moderated a Minecraft CraftBukkit/Spigot server before? Nope. But I’m more than willing to learn the details now that I have 23 days off from school. I have however moderated serveral normal / RLCraft Servers.

• Minecraft Handle: Pixelyn

• Discord ID: pixelyn#9073

• How many people have you invited to the server: None so far.

• Why you think you should be admin: I play a lot of minecraft. I’m willing to learn the plugins and I’m always willing to help out. I’ve felt burnt out on Minecraft so I think this will also help me get back into the game.

• Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: A new player is confused on how the plugins work, I can hop in a VC and help explain everything to them. I'm also just willing to help anyone on the server anytime I'm on.

• Scenario 2: I can help settle disputes and petty conflicts that need to be sorted out between infants.

• Scenario 3: If someone violates the guidelines / rules on the server, I will respond appropriately according to the severity of the violation. I'm good at making sure I respond to situations the right way rather than just immediately banning.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  2. Ortum

Ortum Planetary Ensign

You were promoted to Moderator on 3/16/20. Congratulations!