SCP:SL Pope Dave The 3th's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Pope Dave The 3th, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Pope Dave The 3th

Pope Dave The 3th Planetary Ensign

· Servers you play on the most: RP

· In-game name: Pope Dave The 3th

· Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): None as of new mod system

· Steam ID 64: 76561198238672372

· Discord ID (handle and ID): Pope Dave The 3th#6125, 403688271890087937

· How many people have you invited to the server: 1

· Why you think you should be admin: I wish to become an admin because I really love SL, these servers, and moderating in general. I hate cheaters, teamkillers, and other such parties that try to make them game unfun for everyone else. I used to be a moderator on the Grave Network servers before they shut down, and have knowledge of basic tools and commands from there. I also enjoy moderating and making sure everyone can have fun, so long as they obey the rules. (Note- Due to time constraints, I will only be available for about an hour on weekdays, however I will be active for much longer periods of time on weekends and holidays.)

· Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:

o Scenario 1: Teamkill- Forceclass the TKer to spectator if he was not forgiven, conduct an interview with both players to see if it was accidental, and give an appropriate punishment, warn if first TK, 1 day ban (thanks Lucid) if second, call higher-up mods if this continues or lack thereof if the TK was accidental.

o Scenario 2: Toxicity/Harassment- Forceclass the harasser into spectator and warn them. If this continues, ban them. For general toxicity a server mute and warn will suffice.

o Scenario 3: Hacking- To ensure the hacker does not become suspicious and leave the server, do not kill or kick them. Inform a higher-up mod immediately for a permanent ban.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  2. Lucid

Lucid Planetary Ensign

In your first scenario, it sounds good but usually what you would do after the second tk would be ban for a day.
    You sound like you have potential!

3. ComradeChungus

ComradeChungus Planetary Ensign

+rep (even though this doesn't matter or even used anymore)

I've played events with you and seen you on servers. You've been a good influence in the servers. I wouldn't be suprised if you used your personality and see myself in you. You responded great to scenarios (even though you had help) and I might sponsor you but I've decided that to sponsor I need to know the person. If someone doesn't sponsor you by January, I will.

Good luck!

-BobZeComrade

4. Clashknight90

Clashknight90 Planetary Ensign

I will be sponsoring this man. He has a good personality and has been a good help with ban requests and telling me about tks if im not on and etc. I want to see him on the team for scp!

5. PatPeter

PatPeter Universal Admiral

The sponsorship system has been abolished. If a Site Director or Site Manager chooses you for his or her team, you will become a Class E Moderator.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  6. TheEmperor

TheEmperor Planetary Ensign

This one belongs to Epsilon. He has been trained by yours truly for Class-E.