SCP:SL Pope Dave The 3th's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Pope Dave The 3th, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Pope Dave The 3th

Pope Dave The 3th Planetary Ensign

· Servers you play on the most: RP

· In-game name: Pope Dave The 3th

· Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): N/A

· Steam ID 64: 76561198238672372

· Discord ID (handle and ID): Pope Dave The 3th#6125, 403688271890087937

· How many people have you invited to the server: N/A

· Why you think you should be admin: I wish to become an admin because I really love SL, these servers, and moderating in general. I hate cheaters, teamkillers, and other such parties that try to make them game unfun for everyone else. I used to be a moderator on the Grave Network servers before they shut down, and have knowledge of basic tools and commands from there. I also enjoy moderating and making sure everyone can have fun, so long as they obey the rules.

· Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:

o Scenario 1: Teamkill- Forceclass the TKer to spectator if he was not forgiven, conduct an interview with both players to see if it was accidental, and give an appropriate punishment, (warn if first TK, 3 hour ban if second, call higher-up mods if this continues) or lack thereof if the TK was accidental.

o Scenario 2: Toxicity/Harassment- Forceclass the harasser into spectator and warn them. If this continues, ban them. For general toxicity a server mute and warn will suffice.

o Scenario 3: Hacking- To ensure the hacker does not become suspicious and leave the server, do not kill or kick them. Inform a higher-up mod immediately for a permanent ban.

Krygiel01 likes this.