SCP:SL Queen Mazikeen Mod App (Momo's reapply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droideka Momo

Registered
Servers you play on the most: RP/Memes
In-game name: Boop Mazikeen
Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Dont@me
Steam ID 64: 76561198070675702
Discord ID (handle and ID): Mazikeen#5598
How many people have you invited to the server: none
Why you think you should be admin: I wish to become an admin to help ensure that the servers are active and well moderated, which will help create an environment of fun for everybody, and one that will see rule breakers solely on our servers to create chaos punished. I also wish to help the servers activity reach high amounts, while creating an appealing environment to newcomers to our servers.
Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:​
  • Scenario 1: Ear rape - I would use my moderator to warn and mute people who are earraping for the sole purpose of being annoying. I would first warn the person earraping to stop, and if they continue to do so I would give them a mute, as they are simply creating unneeded sound which is annoying to everybody else.
  • Scenario 2: Team killers - I would use my moderator to warn people who are team killing, as it makes the game far less fun and nobody enjoys people who like to team kill and make the game less fun for others. If it was an elevator grenade, I would immediately ban the person responsible for at least 3 days. If it isn't, I would warn the person and ensure they do not continue to team kill.
  • Scenario 3: Hackers - I would use my moderator permissions to record the authentications of hackers while hiding my mod tag, so I can record evidence of them hacking and ban them permanently while submitting their token to a higher authority such as a global moderator. Hackers make the game far worse for everybody and it is simply unfun when they are around for us.

Last edited:

theflipside

Registered
I am retracting my sponsor for a few reasons but mainly because she no longer wishes to be apart of the mod team. She does not need a new sponsor and this application is closed.

~dont@me <3

Last edited:

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
The sponsorship system has been abolished. If a Site Director or Site Manager chooses you for his or her team, you will become a Class E Moderator.

PatPeter

Universal Admiral
I'm sorry that you were not accepted during the last trial wave. Know that regardless of what happened as an SCP:SL moderator, you are a valued member of the Universal Gaming Alliance and you are always welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.