SCP:SL RyRyDragon's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by RyRyDragon, Oct 31, 2019.

1. RyRyDragon

RyRyDragon Planetary Ensign

• Servers you play on the most: Memes, RP, Anarchy.
    • In-game name: RyRyDragon
    • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask): Not Sponsored.
    • Steam ID 64: 76561198892667347
    • Discord ID (handle and ID): RyRyDragon#6969
    • How many people have you invited to the server: 3, but I believe only 1/2 has joined.
    • Why you think you should be admin: I believe I should be staff because I understand all of the rules and I know how to deal with situations. I have been harassed on the server many times but I still play on UGA because I love the server. This game has many adults, yet as a teen, nearly a young adult, and with what I am going through it makes my voice very different than normal. This does affect the way people think about me, but I am a fast thinker and learner so I will not let that get in my way.
    • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
      • Scenario 1: If a player is ear raping with high pitched sounds, I would tell them to stop immediately otherwise they would be muted, if they stop, I will give them a verbal warning to not do it again, but if they continue, I will mute the player for an appropriate time. If continued, a kick or ban will be necessary.
      • Scenario 2: If a player is hacking, DDoSing, or stealing another player's information, then the player will be banned as soon as possible, which will most likely be by me because I am on as long as I can be online.
      • Scenario 3: If a player was to be shot or killed by another player on their team, then I would first take them to the jail warp, and see if the situation was crossfire or intentional kill. If the target says it was an intentional kill, then I would ask him to fulfill a ban request or give evidence/proof of the teamkill, if this was a crossfire then I would tell the victim that they need to be more careful.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    Krygiel01 likes this.
  2. meet loef

meet loef Planetary Ensign

-rep
    you arent a mod, dont comment on apps
    autism needs to comment if he sponsors you AND discuss with his team
    oh, and i forgot
    WE DONT USE -REP ANYMORE

Free Juicebox likes this.
  3. GhostBirdLary

GhostBirdLary Planetary Ensign

4. Free Juicebox

Free Juicebox Planetary Ensign

Use the like button - God

5. Nop Nop

Nop Nop Planetary Ensign

Sorry bud, going to have to remove my sponsorship due to being told I cannot by my super.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  6. Hat Kid

Hat Kid Planetary Ensign

[REDACTED]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019