- Have you moderated a Minecraft CraftBukkit/Spigot server before? I've ran modded servers for friends before and helped with several spigot servers before.
- Minecraft Handle: Shadoyama
- Discord ID (handle and ID): Shadoyama#4166 & 194140498754142208
- Age: 17
- Why you think you should be admin: I have fairly good knowledge on Minecraft, and feel I can provide a good experience for players. On the UGA modded server, I was able to fix someone's player data that was corrupted and not letting them join.
- Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
- Scenario 1: If someone was abusing exploits / bugs that were prohibited, I would punish them accordingly.
- Scenario 2: If someone were to grief someone's base, I would punish the griefer and refund the player (if possible).
- Scenario 3: If someone were caught hacking (fly hacks, kill aura, xray, etc...), I would ban them permanently