Minecraft Shadoyama's Mod/Admin Application

ShadowyAbyss_

Planetary Ensign
  • Have you moderated a Minecraft CraftBukkit/Spigot server before? Kind of? I've ran my own modded servers and vanilla servers
  • Minecraft Handle: Shadoyama
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Shadoyama#4166 & 194140498754142208
  • Why you think you should be admin: I have fairly good knowledge on Minecraft, and feel I can provide a good experience for players. On the modded server, I was able to fix someone's player data that was corrupted and not letting them join, which allowed the server to not be rolled back and the player to be able to join.
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: Enforcing the rules of the server (ie no hacking, and any other server rules, which vary depending on the server type).
    • Scenario 2: Managing plugins and making them fair for people. Plugins can be hard to balance, especially if they are a big part of the server (ie claiming plugin, economy). I would also most likely have to manage ranks on the server, such as patreon, moderators, and more.
    • Scenario 3: Providing a good experience for the players. I've seen the Minecraft server die in a day because of a reset that could've been prevented, or at least handled better than what was done. An important part of maintaining a server is to make sure everyone is enjoying their time on the server, and not having their items/base lost because of an error in the server.