SCP:SL Shy_Guy_Soup SCP:SL Mod Application

Shy_Guy_Soup

Registered
  • Servers you play on the most: RP server #3 and MEMES #4
  • In-game name: SHч_GЦч_SФЦP
  • Name of the Super/Senior Mod sponsoring you (you cannot ask):
  • Steam ID 64: https://steamid.io/lookup/<your Steam ID here>76561199013091181
  • Discord ID (handle and ID): Shy_Guy_Soup#4717
  • How many people have you invited to the server: 1
  • Why you think you should be admin: Because I want to make sure people enjoy their game play and don't have to worry about people throwing frags into elevators and I don't like people being harassed by others
  • Give me three scenarios you would use your admin in:
    • Scenario 1: AFK-Anyone acting in an AFK position for the round will be kicked to ensure another player gets to have fun instead of having to wait for a slot to open up to 10 minutes later
    • Scenario 2: TK- Anyone acting in an intentional team kill will be interrogated fairly, asking if it was consensual or crossfire, if neither apply I will have to give them a warning and if it ends up being a constant teamkilling or just an elevator grenade, a ban for a day would be issued to the misbehaving player
    • Scenario 3: Harassment: Anyone harassing, patronizing, discriminating, or just straight up bullying someone will be interrogated and shortly after will be resulted in a warning on first hand and continued harassment will result in a mute